Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MAILMAN is BACK, WHO WANTS A LETTER? - dumbdumb
I have rejs, ivs, even one from Santa.

Of course many from obama.
Anything for me?
did u vote for obama? I felt powerful yesterday since i voted for him.
You know what Dumb Dumb. I dont think anything will be changed. Yes he has made history being the first black president, but unless and until I see the change, I am skeptical. Thye all come saying the same things. Before elections, everything goes north. During elections, one goes east, other goes west. After elections, everything becomes north again. I will make history if I witnessed a true change.
let me check, hmmm, Mr. hello usa, yeah u got one:

a prematch letter from Santa himself! wow! u will have wonderful x'mas this year!
at least he echoed the promise that Dr. King have claimed at this stage.
change will not be easy, as obama said: the road is long, and the climb is steep.
Luther King was a legend. He died for his cause. He proved himself right then and there. Obama has to go a long way. I wish he brings the change every broken heart is waiting for. I hope he brings this world together and brings hope for the future. I hope he stops the power mania and destruction country after country. I truly hope he is the change for the entire world and he is a healer, not a hater.
hopefully he will dramatically cut military costs, so usa will have more money to invest in medical education including residencies.
hmmm, I got one letter for Ms hello usa also. r u Mr. or Ms. usa?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »