Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Protecting Rights of Citizens and GC holder's. - dochoney
Let's unite to protect our rights.......

It's not about getting a residency position, its about getting our right of preference over foreigners.We are group of five persons so far........but I know if we get together and form bigger group; we can take our right. It's to all credentials , better credentials can get better programs and better specialty.

All Active Citizen and GC img's give your suggestions.

All of you please leave your email ID's So That we can contact you.

Citizen IMG group.
or just email to......

citizenimg@ymail.com
these thing dont work here!!!!!!!!!!! do you understand my friend!!!!!?
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=358125-4
Please don't get distracted by the Post's of foreigner IMG's.

Let's get united ...........

Everything is possible in America.........Winning Speech OF President Elect
we r already not getting IVs b/c we dont have (GC) u r putting salt on our wounds.just stop posting these type of topics
let not restrict to citizens and legal residents. if nonlegal residents want to help people are always welcome.

anyone concern about this Country's economy and want to to save jobs for its citizens and legal residents so that they can feed their children. so that they still have a place to live. so that the economy will not cause more hospitals, more business to close.

please join and help save the jobs and economy and the country.
@concern
i agree 101 %
if you are worring about unemploymrnt rate let me tell you that u will have to look in to other fields except medicine becoz in u.s. there is already shortage of docs so programs r taking IMGs....
I am a US citizen. I agree with you guys and should we carry the case to the higher instance I will support you. But i have lots of IV just because my USMLE scores are good. I think we should be fair, my America is the land of opportunity for all. We should not have the IMGs who need visa carry the responsibility for our failure or poor performance in the USMLE
If the ECFMG accepts to give them certification they have definitely have the right to participate in the match.
I know my opinion may hurt you my fellow citizen but it is the reality.
So if we can't make it because of our poor score let's make that our kids have better scores.
Arroyo!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »