Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Protecting Rights of Citizens and GC holder's. - dochoney
ooops !!!

Last line read let's make sure....
@arroyo

thats broad mindedness ( i liked it)
I think when it's blue, say it is blue if it's green , say it's green.
arroyo:

I think you are right. As with you I am fortunate to have a lot of interviews. However, It is to help our citizens and those that live here and help the economy, and this country. I cannot imagine a country with homeless people in every corner. If we do not act now, our children will not have the money to go to medical school or college even. They will be so much in debts paying for your and mine mistakes. So far they will carry part of the 700 billion dollars burdens. How much more will we put on their shoulders? This is by no mean saying closed the doors to other nation citizens, As œbe_positive said US lack physicians.

Arroyo: have you see the footage on YouTube? The footage where immigration lawyers taught company on, œhow not to hire an American? Can you imagine if your children are displayed by one of those companies?
My opinion on scores, score does not make good or bad doctors. If it does, pd will not even hired low score AMG.
That is not county the trillions of national debts that is also will be on our children. I participate because I do not want this country to be in stabilized and a future for our children.
I agree with concern. Do not believe that I am advocating for IMG who need visa. The reason why doors are open for IMG is because we have shortage of docs. still the US health care system unable to respond can imagine just for a second what would the system be without foreign doctor ? So the principle of accepting IMG is OK. Now we do not only need to solve the problem in term of quantity it is also a matter of quality. I don't have 99, nor do I believe that those who do are better doc than me. However at some point there will be the need to set a cut-off since for the residency program, even if you're from the best non-US med schools you' re automatically classified as inferior to their standard.

I belive the system favor US citizen IMG some hoe because our applications are screened before those with GC even if the GC holder has 99s.
So, I have to admit that the system cannot make all of us happy.

I am a victim of this fact too but what can we do. we should have solved the problem of not being able to obtain very good score by attending us med. school.

It's an intersting post.
I am a kind of tired that's the reason why I miss so many words. i hope you guys understand and forgive me. It's very interesting
this does not count at least a trillion dollar worth of debt that our children will have to pay. it is at least 1 trillions. the country owed so much debt that the national debt clock in NY ran out of digits. this is is in county, probably much more now. with increasing debts in trillions + 700 billions bailout plan, increasing unemployment and in counting. at least three hospitals are closed? how many more will close next year as the economy does down? and what else?
Foreign are have greatly contributed to America's economy don't you think. I have had retired prof form my med school who obtain their training here in the US since the 1950's. I think it's unfair to blame the economic woes on the foreign doctors. The competition will strengthen our country it don't think it will destroy it. Let's look for the cause of the problem elsewhere. Let's treat the etiology of the fever, not just the fever.
Guys I am struggling to keep my eyes open. I have an interview early next week so I have to wake up to learn about the program.

Let continue later in the day.

Good night ! United, we stand !
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »