Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Protecting Rights of Citizens and GC holder's. - dochoney
respect talent, hippocrates
nobel prize winners from america had non american schools...
ban the humanitarian aid to poor countries, american money for american
I have Q for Those US img and GC card holders,,,why do you think that you join Medical School in a third world country?
I agree scores (alone) doesnot judge good from bad doctors ,,,do you think being US citizen or not make difference in terms of Quailty of doctors...
In My opinion PDs wants the best ,,,what so ever thier colour , gender ,nationality.
and I am 100% sure there are SOME Pure IMG s who are even better than American grad themselvies .....
So it is an open Game ,,,Fair competition with no hidden agenda.
By the way USA give 50.000 GREEN CARD each year By LOTTERY.....
shift the united nation head quaters,
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=256500
Read this...someone already failed trying the same thing instead of improving his/her application... and lost the whole year...
I agree you rights need to be protected but what abou patient's rights?...I,m not saying that low scorers are not good doctors, but what other objective way exist to asses a future resident...
Quality and performance should prevail over citizenship or GC status..
Im GC holder
Thank you very much American's for your overwhelming support............and please dont get biased by the foreigners or visa needing persons.........its not about idealism ......its about reality and reality is to get better residency positions......and for higher score Citizen IMG's .....u guys can get better residency spots if you support the cause......

Citizen IMG group.
hoochie mama. sounds like the regrouping of another KKK.so whats ur ensemble going to be?
We will fight for our right till we get it in a legal way. we will hire lawyers and other to file our case.We will NOT STOP by distracters.

we will not be discourged by post of visa needing IMGs.

we will let decide the current goverment to make a honest decision.

correction:

We will fight for our rightS till we get it in a legal way. we will hire lawyers and otherS to file our case.We will NOT (be stopped) STOP by distracters.

we will not be discourAged by THE post of visa needing IMGs.

we will let the current goverment DECIDE to make aN honest decision. Honest is said as Onest hence the an before it .its a vowel.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »