Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am GC , want to join ur group - medocrate101
Lets work on it if we are not given rights. Plz email me at medocrate101 about what we really need to do.
People, we've got gremlins in the forum. One takes a shower and another whiney "american" is born. LOL

virtuoso
medocrate i send you information.

please tell your more friends to join us
Improve your English, dear GCs and so called US Citizens!
join this group...they already lost one year..
http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=256500
Hello every one i am reading these messages on these forum about all these legal stuff guys listen to me do not waste your time and try to do research,volunteer jobs to improve your CV.

I am a US citizen and did my school from Ross and times are getting tough but do not make this issue public as programs already know we got our medical degrees by paying and there are so many medical schools which are opening up every day.Let me tell you there is a big investigation going on in this regard and PDs know about that so if we will start an agitation it will close all these schools and may be we will not be able to do anything.

Regarding law it is clearly written that you need a qualified candidate for the job and if they can prove your scores are low you are not qualified. SO DO NOT CAUSE ANY HARM JUST TRY TO USE YOUR CONTACTS HARD WORK AND GET INTO RESIDENCY AS MOST LIKELY OBAMA GOVT WILL INCREASE MEDICAL SCHOOL SPOTS IN US AND CLOSE ALL THESE SHOPS IN CARIBEAN.

HERE THIS IS FROM DEPT OF LABOR

VERVIEW

The U.S. Department of Labor's (DOL) responsibilities regarding foreign workers includes certification of positions for temporary and permanent employment of aliens and hiring and wage issues. See also Wages and Hours Worked / Wages under Foreign Labor Certification.

Foreign labor certification programs permit U.S. employers to hire foreign workers on a temporary or permanent basis to fill jobs essential to the U.S. economy. These programs are generally designed to ensure that the admission of foreign workers into the United States on a permanent or temporary basis will not adversely affect the job opportunities, wages, and working conditions of U.S. workers.

While there are several federal agencies involved with granting permission for foreign workers to work in the United States, employers generally must first obtain certification through DOL. Certification may be granted in cases where it can be demonstrated that there are insufficient qualified U.S. workers available and willing to perform the work at wages that meet or exceed the prevailing wage paid for that occupation in the area of intended employment.

Once the application is certified/approved by DOL, the employer generally must petition the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (formerly the Immigration and Naturalization Service) for a visa on behalf of the foreign worker. Approval by DOL does not guarantee a visa issuance. The foreign worker applicant(s) must also establish that they are admissible to the United States under provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).

The DOL Employment and Training Administration (ETA) provides labor certifications to employers. The Wage and Hour Division of the Employment Standards Administration (ESA) at the Department is responsible for investigating and determining an employer's misrepresentation in or failure to comply with the H-1B, H-1B1, and H-2A program requirements and with employment laws, principally the Fair Labor Standards Act.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »