Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***********incredible********************* - thurkee
My problem is not only hiring people who needs the visa now while Americans losing jobs,my real problem is if things gets worse those people will be first to jump off the boat and go back to their countries and we the one who have to fix the problems so why wait we should start now to fix the problems?
Yes keep this at the top so that more people can have fun......I don't wont to be selfish here.

Moreover admin can have a go at it too. If you know what I mean....wink

ps. nissam here babe.

those but I am sure other company except for Wal-mart will goes down slowly. this is just the tip of the Ice-burg. so citizens/legal residents should start worrying.

if many are unemployed, it will strain the government due to unemployment benefits and No Health Insurance which will strain the hospitals.
i agree with you guys. what's up with that? they trained in their country, using their country taxes dollars and resources, the position which non-citizens can not get in. then abandon their fellow countrymen whole contribute to their education and desperately needed their skills.
If current Economic situation keep continue,Hospitals will close also.Tthere are some hospitals which are already closing, so do the Residencies too.

Economic situation is getting further declining.

I also believe only talking to forum and answering each other will not benifit any.

But really want to do something.Write a letter and take everyone,s signature and submit it congressman and senator.And wait and see where our luck will take us.

Mean while join research positions,do MPH,pass Step3.Produce contact.do externship/Oservership.
Is the sky going to fall on our heads?

On a lighter note - why did I study medicine, not economics ? Cos when you study medicine you get qualified in both.

nissam's here babe.
Nissam

the reason that you have to worry is because how can you care for you patients while there is no X-ray, or hospitals? even if you can diagnose your and help your patient in a tent, do they will not have money to buy medicine. so yet, whether you are in medicine or not, you should care about the economy.
Dear Friend:

Thank you for contacting me regarding proposed changes to the H-1B and L-1 temporary guest worker programs. I appreciate hearing from you on this matter, and I share your support for measures that protect the jobs, wages, and benefits of American workers.
The Senate Judiciary Committee is currently considering S.1035, the H-1B and L-1 Fraud and Abuse Prevention Act of 2007. This bill would require all employers to make verifiable efforts to recruit American workers prior to filing for admission of guest workers. S.1035 would also prohibit the outsourcing of H-1B workers (a method used by unscrupulous employers to evade H-1B hiring restrictions) and would strengthen the Department of Labor's ability to initiate investigations of H-1B and L-1 employers.
Be assured that I will keep your views in mind should S.1035 or similar legislation come before the full Senate.
Again, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Please feel free to contact me again about this or any other issue of concern to you.

Barbara Boxer
United States Senator
mail citizenimg@yamil.com
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »