Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to bornu - cktelnet
I have my iv scheduled at morehouse fm...this week can you plz give me some useful hints about the program since you have already interviewed thr. My email : cktelnet5
like someone wrote earlier, it's like dating, u click or not. Show absolute humility and enthusiasm. Know some of the problems facing minority popn and less privileged. Convince them atl is your new found home, where u want to spend the rest of your life (where do u see yourself in 5yrs?)Very impt though, u need to shine during the presentation at lunch time, I think that's where u earn your position on the ROL.. Wish u and all of us the best!
Thanks bornu for ur reply ......... can you plz let me know what exactly do they discuss during lunch...is it like case discussions or is it any particular didactic.I didnt get the exact schedule so far.....thanks so much 4 ur help...can u plz email me ur id?
Case presentation/discussions. Believe me I don't what case would be presented when on your interview day, LOL. You could brush up on your statistics a lil bit ( what is p value and statistical significance and all that...) A resident presents a case, and ask for imput. After the lunch, mingle with the residents and ask questions, show real interest. It's laid back anyway. I had a grill session IM interview in ny 2/52 ago, have to start preparing 4 my next int. Relax and chill, all will work out well, just focus on your people skill and pray to God. With Him all things are possible.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »