Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@@@@@@@@@@@@abuse of immigration law@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ - thurkee
@thurkee ur doing this medicine fr america or fr ur pocket ?????tell me y did u choose medicine to serve the poor n needy or buy ur mansion n sports car cz doctors make lot of money .....i blve people who have shit in there mouth dont tell others what to eat .....
n guys relaxxxx the senate n all these issues are concering h1b are fr non medical sectors n fraud agaonst h1 means when company hires fake emp[loy on h1 n shows them paying salary when in actuality it dsnot to save taxes it has nthn to do with health sector which is already free from h1 cap as primary care physcians n others docs are in short supply in usa read aamc web site fr more on that n guys liek thurkee are illetrate with no knowldge about anything come up with such posts n waste time of forum cz had he studied his economics well in school he wont be talking like dis over here nt his fault ....:-) so relax n njoy n apply fr as many h1 as u want ........
I am not dumping my countrymen in bad times, the qauestion is, are you? Secondly, I do not have any mansion. I work very hard to make ends meets and in the process I pay taxes. When I pay my taxes then it funds the residency programs that trains foriegners like you. Now in good economic times, I have no problem with that but I do have a problem when Americans suffer and we have bad times here. When I see Americans suffer then I feel it and it hurts me. The question is, do you feel hurt when your countrymen suffer? I guess not.

Learn from histroy, immigration is tightened when America is hurting economically. Just look at the history. Illegals were allowed to work when the economy was good but look at what is happeneing now. Millions have either gone back or forced out. Now comes the turn of people who came to America legally but broken the law in other ways. What I am saying is that see the writing on the wall.
thurkee is a born loser, guys. that's why he keeps crying all the time!
People need to go and study immigration law. Please check H1B visa classification and you do not need any knowledge of economics for that. It is pure common sense.Again, people who resort to foul language do not have knowledge about this issue.
great job thurkee,

keep on carry to torch for your countrymen in time of need. very soon it will shines bright enough for people to see. it is not easy. imaging, certain people are not even in America yet but already have a sense of entitlement.
Just my 2 cents.

In the upcoming years, there will be a shortage of doctors in America. Now the current medical schools are expanding their rosters. I used to remember roster for NYU SOM was 100 several years ago and now it nearly doubles. There are serious talks about creating 6-7 new medical schools in America and accredidation will be completed in the next 3-4 years.

The question addressing H1B visa is irreleevant in talking about shortage of jobs in the medical profession in America. I went to an IV at NSUH at Manhasset and found no interviewees who were from Carribbean medical schools and also those from other native countries. Kind of sad.
thurkee
can y leave me your e mail thank you
There is a shortage of doctors as we speak. Talk of HIB is relevant. Oviouslym there is a reason why it is being addessed in the congress and the reason being economic. As soon it reason becomes economic then there is politics. I mean it is political even before but becomes political in a bigger sense. HI-B was enacted with a definite purpose in mind. That purpose gets defeated when you have an onlsaught of foreign born docotrs who are willing to do medical assistant level work to come to US(I am not talking about all foriegn born IMGs) and PDs like that. Remember, that we are ecfmg-certified citizens and our tax dollar runs those programs. Here H1-B ,economics, and politics work interactively in a bigger way. That is why I say that H1 is a valid discussion in this case. But I do think you ware discussing this in a serious way and I do respect that.
The Durbin-Grassley bill would require the government to provide H-1B visa holders with information about their rights.

Under current law, experts argue that employers can use the L-1 program to evade restrictions on the H-1B program because the L-1 program does not have an annual cap and does not include protections for American workers. As a result, efforts to reform the H-1B program are unlikely to be successful if the L-1 program is not reformed at the same time.

The Durbin-Grassley bill would establish a process for DOL to investigate, audit and penalize L-1 employers.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »