Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@@@@@@@@@@@@abuse of immigration law@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ - thurkee
can u post the email here..... so othes can follow in your footstep...Tongue
I made it very simple.

Hello,

I want to bring your attention to the practises of US Medical Residency Program Directors who have chosen to prefer foreign nationals over US citizens. It is very painful to see a lot of ecfmg-certified citizens doing odd jobs to make ends meet where the foreign nationals are getting trained in US residency programs with our tax dollars. As far as I know, citizens are supposed to be given prefernce over the foreign nationals as per US immigration law. I will appreciate your response and instructions as to what I need to do to pursue this case legally in American justice system.

You can change it but this is just to initate communication.
oooo bosreey kaay thurkee, randeey kaay bachaay teri kis IMG naay gand mareey haay joo tojay new immigration law chaheeyah. First you ask IMG to abuse you and then you need law, salaay thurkeeypan chor daay nhi too AIDS is confirm. OMG cant imagine these kind of idiots still exists in States. Grow up baby.
agree with testmest....
hey "thurkee " : F**?**ck out" and of course good luck!
dear dr
iam anaturalized usa citizen and my scores good and i nead ajob iin usa ,the country wr i live and its my country
and every iv i got , many pepole who nead visa ,come
so i dont want to take any thing from anybody
but i know 2 doctors indian and gc holders and they didnt get any opportunity of residency last year bec their scores in mid 80
and now they think to break their marriege and go back to their counrrrrrtry to work as a doctor
.while usa bring doctors live in their country with their families relax bec they got 99
what law is this?
break their marriage???why cant the doc and his/her spouse go together?
Language? Why do you use this kind of lnaguage in front of your mother and father and children? You need to behave. The long arms of Americna can go anywhere who engage in illegal behavior. So you better chill. I f you are in a residency or hope to get one, then remember I will report you to authorities. You are being abusive. Do not use this language in front of your children.
Look at this lnaguage. Another reason why non-citizen IMGs who do not know how to behave like Americans and in a civilized way need to stay in their countries.
??????????????????
@ thurkee....
now u understand wat i meant by illiterate FMGs.....look at the dirt we get into our country by allowing these illiterate people into our country who dont even know how to act in civilized manner just think for a sec above FMG.....using wose words possible treating ur son ur wife ur mother or any one else in ur family......just give it a thought how frustrated they r and lowlife that they will use any harsh language n means possible to show off themselves......shamefull.........

Peace be with all....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »