Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6 weeks went by, no results yet!!!!!!! - abhigyanbanka
hey everyone,
i took my step1 on 10th oct from china, its been 6 weeks and i have yet to recieve me results,
what to do?
really scared.......
dont panic
u have done ur part wait and be patient
ull do good
all the best
MAIN THING WHICH I FORGOT TO WRITE IN HURRY MAY BE IM TIRED TRY OASIS OR TRY CONTACTING THEM U SHOULD HAVE RECIVED THE SCORE BY NOW JUST RECHECK
thank you epinephrine99 ............
how do u contact them, should i mail them?
in the infomartion booklet it was mentioned that we must wait for atleast 8 weeks until the exams to recieve the results,,,,

u should also check if your med school returned the verification of credentials to ecfmg..coz that can delay your results if they havent done so
so the usmle people always ask the medical school for a credential about the sstudents??? cause we already mailed a signed application by our school dean on the application form of the usmle step 1!!!
also , how do we know if usmle has asked the school authority for the credentials and stuff??
pls do reply, and thank u again
Check with your medical school ...... because they usually send the letter within a month or registering for the examination. I registered for the exam in mid september .... and they sent the letter to my medical school on October 12 ..... So check with yr medical school whether they have received anything frm ecfmg ..... or u can also call ecfmg to know whether they received any response from yr medical school.

I prefer to talk to them in stead of sending mail.
thank you usmleblockbuster,

i will call the ecfmg to ask them about the details and cross check it from my school authorities
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »