Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prematch in Texas - whitt
I just got an offer of prematch in Texas. I think it is mainly due to my boss. He is a huge guy and has lots of connections with the program. But I just heard that Texas state license requires no more than 3 attempts in one USMLE exam step. And I had 4 attempts in CS for some reason. I am getting worried if I will get the Texas state license. Anyone has any input? Thank you.
I believe that is true. The PD at my home school told me. But you may want to ask your PD adn check the official documents.
By the way, which program did you get the prematch? If you do not want to tell the name. Can you share whether the program usually gives prematch, or it is just an unusual case for you?
Its true you cannot get permenant licence.But you can get temporary licence to do residency.

By the how did they give u prematch?All texas program told me with 4th attempt they would not even look at the application as its the state requirment.
http://www.healthcarelicensing.com/state...ements.htm
Hi guys got an offer letter for a prematch but don't like new york, what should I do guys???
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »