Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody want to practice with me - hypersexual
well what is it?
how do u handle conflict?
``got it thank you Smile is green a good colour for a tie my suit is dark with light white stripes barely noticable and a white shirt``

it is just Perfect Go ahead! are you trying to impress the PD with this..but really its a very good taste...it changes at lest from red tie /blue!
merci Smile
where are you hellousa?
okay this is what my philosophy is about this question. Someone is challenging you by asking this question right?

Why you, whats so special about you?

Now mind it, he already has asked about your strengths. So you dont have to be defensive at all. In this situation you will say,

" Well, I know your program is a very good program and you will be getting many excellent candidates who will be interested to do their residency in this program. I have told you about my strengths already. If you want me to go over them again, I can do that as well. But I really cant comment on why you should hire me?I trust your experience and judgement. I am sure you will select the best candidate."

Now if he has not asked about your strengths, then the answer will be different.

Now this will be the time for you to mention what we discussed earlier in the strenth part.
This was an answer to the previous question. Whay should we hire you and not others with better credentials.
yes I figured that out got another question?
"Ok Dr. hypersexual. Tell me about an interesting case from your medical school?"

I wont ask this question to you because this is your home work. You must find a good case for this question. But in FM, you will be asked this question.
I have been working on the case that I will present
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »