Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody want to practice with me - hypersexual
Yes you can mention that. But beware about the wordings. This is for all the people who have attempts. This is your time to show you are a hero.

"I have some regrets in my life as I believe no human being is perfect. But rather than crying over it, I like to take actions to correct them as much as I can. My biggest regret is not taking my USMLE exams when the time was right. I think I was hasty about these exams, had too much over confidence in my abilities...If I could go back in time and correct something, I would have taken my usmle exams at a time when things were a little better in my life and there were not too many distractions. I did fail my exams because of my hasty decisions, but I didnot let it pull me down. I tried again with all my hard work and I passed it with ___ score. I am very proud of myself that I can bouce back after failures and my life does not stop there."
"Why should we hire you and not some other candidate with better credentials than you?
because I am a better fit for your program. Credentials look good on paper but I am an excellent clinician and I work very well with communicating with people and along with my ability to speak english as well as spainsh it is more important in my opinion than having very high grades on the usmle. When it comes down to it a patient wants a doctor that is understanding that they feel confortable with and this is me.
really great.keep it up.Thanks hellousa.r u a resident ?
So if they ask are you married? I will say no but I am in a commited relationship
Do you think it helps if say I have a medical backround as far as family like uncles and brothers who are doctors is this a positive or should I just stick to me
Hats off to you hellousa, you are helping so many people here! My iv is on monday....please keep up the good work. Thanks
Hello where are you?
sorry. I had a meeting.
Did you read my answer on why they should hire me and not someone with better credentials?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »