Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody want to practice with me - hypersexual
hellousa,it is such a nice discussion thanks for that.Can you please answer sehar 786 on the forum itself so that even we can get an idea as to how to answer these questions.
this is me and hellousa thread only! make another one if you want zinetac
Wonderful job hellousa....Although I am in my 2nd yr of residency but I guess this discussion is so informative tht I am saving it for my future fellowship interviews....keep the gud work...I sometimes do visit this website coz it helped me a lot during my days...GL everyone
Let me get this right, hellousa: You're an ex-PD applying for residency?! Just kidding... May God bless you...
Hey ,Good discussion guys, havent been to any Interview yet and really looking forward to see more inputs.
Good morning I am here let me know when you want to start Smile
hyper are u a match veteran? have some queries and real serious ones
You asked what can I bring to the program I can bring enthusiasm everyday that I work I am a hardworker and love to learn. I am fluent in english and spanish and this will help here
nooooo.its related to me.is this ur first match?
Good Morning dear,

Okay! I asked ..

" How do you think you can be a productive member of our residency program?"

Your answer is good but brief. This is your TIME when you are asked this question. This is like the final deal. What can you bring to the program. The answer should start with your strengths.

Strength 1, one word
Strength 2 , one word

After that you tell them what their program is all about.

Program quality on‌e= matches your strength
Program quality 2=matches your strength

So a good answer is as following.

"I can bring a hard working, honest and dedicated resident to your program who does not shy away from his responisbilties. I get along well with everyone and as a resident I have the ability to work in a team as well as on my own. I am obsessed about learning new things every moment of my life through books and my surroundings. I have a very sharp observation and that helps me make tough medical decisions if I have to. Your program has certain strengths that perfectly match with my qualifications. As it is a busy residency program with high patient load, my back ground in Medicine will help me fit in very quickly without much time needed for training. I have been living in US for a while and I am familiar with ethics and dynamics of medical practices here. Geographically your program is an area witha diverse population. My ability to communicate both in English and Spanish gives me an edge over other applicants. I am sure you have a very competitive pool of applicants, but based on my background and qualifications, I think I will be a very productive member of your staff."

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »