Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK people are sooo annoying :( - drshankarpatel
i'm a psych in my european mansion looking to become a surgeon in the US. i want to defy convention. ho ho ho ho .
After reading your posts I must say.. take your sorry a###s back to the hole you emerged from.

Why is it that docs from india, pakistan, bangladesh, nepal never go back to their homelands.
Because you actually HATE your country.. you actually hate your countrymen.

You are a perfect example of a hypocrite. You are asking me to go to UK and get a spot based on my EU passport? you peice of craps**t my country is good enough to give me an honorable position and I am willing to go back anytime I want. I came to US to do a PhD and did hitech research for 7 years. And I applied to residency based on my passion, not just haphazardly applying to as many programs as you idiots from india/pakstan do.

You loathe yourself.. You actually are your own biggest enemy.. You are that bad.
Drshankarpatel is right on the ball.. Docs from India/Pakistan destroyed the UK NHS and now they are out to destroy the US healthcare system..

God save America
Dear yellowfever,
Here is a section from the book "Meditations" by Marcus Aurelius (Book 6, Section 27)

"How barbarous, to deny men their privilege of pursuing what they imagine to be their proper concerns and interests! Yet, in a sense, this is just what you are doing when you allow your indignation to rise at their wrong doing; for after all, they are only following their apparent concerns and interests.......".

Surely as doctors we shouldn't stoop so low as to denigrate whole nations and people from those countries, whether they are from UK, Poland, India or Pakistan!
hey yellow fever go to germany may be u will be treated very fare there
idiot use ur brain why ur going for nations disgusting fellow
I am very saddened by these remarks.

none of the points made by Jack and other colleagues have been answered and instead the opposition have descended to gutter politics.

The medical profession is special, doctors are special. Our behaviour should reflect lofty morals and ideals not this sort of sorry nonsense.

I hope you get a residency mr yellow..and your bitterness can be soothed.
Dont try to evade the main topic.

- Its wrong to repeat residency and internship when you have done so multiple times and are infact a trained registrar or consultant

- Its wrong to term a system bad when you consciously made a decision to become part of the system and do training there. It was your decision to go to the UK, they didnt invite you.

- Its wrong to be hypocrite now and disown the diplomas of the Royal Colleges, when infact you were running from pillar to post just a few years ago to obtain them.

- Its wrong for an indian/pakistan/bangl doc to come to UK/US, make best use of the system and then blaming these systems for faults of their own. And after that NOT having the conscience of returning back to their country. If you dont like it, leave. No one wants you here.

Nuff said. Its no use talking logic to someone who only wants to hear whats music to his ears.
I am sorry for my comments as i didnnt mean to offend anyone and my aim is to just do healthy discussion

dryellowfever, thanks to you for your words though i dont entirely agree with you. my only concern is repetition of residency and not the other things u said. yes i agree that a registrar in uk shud not be allowed internship position as a fresh grad deserves that more. i completely agree with that.

Residency is becoming difficult,, # of applicants increasing, # of positions decreasing, somesay US system and others say european system is better. i also c many candians now coming to US

i am surprised when i c people w 15 ivs.. who are these ppl?? shocking. i got 4 ivs in my first match and 5 ivs in my second.. i have 5 ivs so far this match

i mean whos getting 15 ivs out there???? uk ppl hmmmmm???

Lol I hope shankarpatel from india and Yellofever from poland work as colleagues together.....both have things in common,do not reply to questions,repititive,hate british trained doctors, hate anyone who gets into residency but themselves ......of course they hate each other lol ..would be fun ......and yellowfever....you must be ashamed to say that u will not go to uk when they need you....why did u join the EU ....its to help each other rt??? goo and take up a position in uk basaed on your previoys logic....and shakarpatel ...why didnt u answer any of my questions...i could repaste them if you do not know how to hit the back button.....and try and explain the same to yellowfever tooo
and yellowfever if u have done a phd and such huge amts of research .....am not sure why u are worried about gettin into residency ! it must be a cake walk...actually u should become a life long researcher and let shankarpatel take ur slot......i dont agree with your logic but wouldnt fight it eitherSmile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »