Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK people are sooo annoying :( - drshankarpatel
get that stupid 'ROYAL' s**t out of ur head now ok.. u r in us

if u hate uk's 'royal' colleges and uk's system.. then why not simply abandon ur mrcp degree, huh??? no u wont do that becoz ur foxy brain is now wanting to get the best of both worlds... typical mindset of ppl of subcontinent that is greedy..

and for that u happen.. one good img will not match,, becoz of U
U havnt answered my questions....i have answered all of yours......
If you hate the uk people so much why dont u march up to the pd at ur interview and give him ur 2 cents/pence/paise of logic on the uk bros lol that would be fun wouldnt it!!!

you have answered it urself!!!"hat becoz ur foxy brain is now wanting to get the best of both worlds... typical mindset of ppl of subcontinent that is greedy..

and for that u happen.. one good img will not match,, becoz of U" aahahhahaha
Wow....

Jackie boy..you've got some grit. You've really fought ur corner well.

Definitely wud prefer to have u as a friend rather than an enemy!

I just don't know why peple want to bash UK folks. We are victims of a terrible system and we just want to get the best training. B2y`
By the shankar we take a significant pay cut by coming to the US, thats how sh*t the UK is, and how desperate we r to escape.
do u know shankar that yr name rhymes with another word that isnt too pleasant!

to medici

kap courses are very expensive. only thing can do in london is watch the dvds in their center! no point really. was thinking more of the live lectures in the US, again v.exp though and i think lot of crossover with books/dvds. only benefit = they force info. into u at a high rate!

end of the day kaplan = us equivalent of pastest!
sid
lol shankar seems to have chickened out or gone to cry at a pds door ahhahahahah !!! so medici ur chilling the last few days of happiness in the nhs....sid next year will be ur yearSmile)
Jackie....Don't suppose ur related to the famous Captain Jack Sparrow by any chance...LOL

Sid...guess ur rite abt the kap course just go for plan A and focus you must (As yoda wud say)
lol iam not
hey shankar
you know how to annoy people well.....
keep it up..... and you would see how difficult is success in life with your attitude.....

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »