Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got my score.....99/256..hey GUEST are u there? - jayasurya
_ Congratulation dear Jayasurya, that's a great scores.

_ I fail CS, now working on it and postpone my CK exam to the next year.

_ GL for residency program and step 3.
congratulations!!! can you tell me what was your score in UWqbank constantly before your exam...not your overall..thanks..
congraaaaaaats great score!
hey drkhmer,

thanks and nice to see you. I am sorry to know that you failed in step 2 CS. What component(s)??

why not continue with CK and defer CS for next year?

to mrcortti,

Initially I was getting around 64% and later I was getting around 74%. Sometimes as low as 54% and as high as 84%. UW is just a learning tool. It does not represent step 2 exam neither in length of the questions nor in severity level of the real exam. The only was you can assess your preparation is by NBME online.
congraaaaaaats great score!
jayasurya : I have another q plz, do u think to do kaplan q bank also? i am thinking since i am so slow in revising the kap notes, does revising and doing kap qbank help the same? or i shud sit done seriously and do study hard and revise the kap notes. thanks in advance for ur kind help and advice. i need to get +90 in ck. thanks again and gud luck!
_ I just found a partner to practice 2 CS together at this time ( can not miss a chance ).

_ Last time i learned it by myself ( that was my fault to underestimate 2 CS ).

_ Jayasurya, again good luck dear....

_ Just want to stop by and say Hi to some of smart old friends Vanco ( kabul young handsome doctor full of redbull energy), showman, kaps, guest, stefan....and woody, sammy, tibebe also....

_ How about Mama and drkinjal....

_ Wish youguys all Best of Luck,
yes sounds good, drkhmer.
Wow, great score. congratulation and GL for the residency program interview.
i have a question, did you do NBME offline before exam?
thanks,
Congrats jayasurya and 256 is equal to a century in the USMLE so bat up dude
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »