Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got my score.....99/256..hey GUEST are u there? - jayasurya
thanks taikpo,

Read for almost 4 1/2 months. Initially Only Kaplan notes one time and quickly. Followed by UW Qbank with Kaplan notes revision. I made a following habit and I am sure this would help other as well.

Whenever I read a question from UW with its explanation, I used go to the same topic in Kaplan lecture notes and would read it completely plus one topic above and one topic below it and made UW notes in Kaplan notes. My kaplan notes are full of highlights, underlines and side margin notes. So it was a kind of multiple revision for me from Kaplan. If I ever had even a little doubt, I used Internet. I used Internet very liberally and emedicine.com & wikipedia were my favorite medical sites.

hours/day: Very regular schedule of 8 to 9 hours a day (with 45 minutes of lunch and 30 minutes here and there), starting 10 AM up to 7 or 8 PM (upto 5 PM on saturday) and minimal reading on sundays. Sunday readings were all bonuses for me. After 8 PM, I used to watch movies/cricket or was exclusively sitting on this forum. Though I was reading for few hours a day, I was reading with full concentration and was giving my 100%. So it it NOT important how many hours you read BUT it is very important that how much you grab!!!!!

thank you.
amazing score. Congrat!11

I wonder how many times u revised notes and how many hrs a day u studied.
thanks , gotcha. What u mean following habit?

You learning style is very active. I shd have grabbed more than sitting a long time.

Very good adivice.
thanks man. and goodluck with ur match.
great score. many congratulations. Are you srilankan, Jayasurya?
Thanks. oh No I am NOT srilankan, its just a name.
Smile Jaya is mystery !!
Hi dear Guest78, how are you doing?
fine Jaya. wats ur plan now? CS done? wanted to talk to u.
yes done with CS, waiting for ECFMG certificate now. I don't know but I think I am late for 2009 match. Will see what happens.

Where do you reside, guest?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »