Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PGY2 swap - rendezuous
Hi there,

I am presently doing IM residency in one of the prestigious institutions, but interested in switching the program for family reasons. If any body interested in swapping their position for PGY2, starting june 2009, pls e-mail me at dt.bose.
We can discuss in more detail, after you contact me thr e-mail, like how to get this thing happen....

thanks
Hi there...anybody interested in residency swap for PGY2 from june 09, pls mail me...thanks
anybody out there??
try at residentswap website.
drabcd76, thanks for your suggestion. appreciate it.

Hey folks, thanks for yoiur mails. I e-mailed you back. Pls check your mails and reply as soon as possible.

anybodyelse??
I m interested in swap, currently I m in one of the SouthWest States, want to switch to North East, preference is MI, OH, IL. Where are u working now and what is yr preference?
Hi fairy, email me with the details at dt.bose. appreciate if you could leave a contact no. to reach you so that we can discuss how to work it out. Thanks

fairy or anybody else?? pls e-mail me...
IM university program..want to switch to New Mexico program
Hi fairy & molecom, Can you e-mail me at dt.bose. I think I have a solution for you. Please give me your contact no., so that we can sort it out as soon as possible. Thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »