Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
howard university family medicine iv on january? - jph2007
any body interviewing at howard uni familymedicine on january second week. we need to shed some light into this program, so i am trying to start adiscussion . anybody knows about cheap hotels near there. hw much credibility can we give to this iv bc its too late. from ny is it a waste of money going all the way there for an iv. if lucky u have to go there again, i mean for the second iv, its ridiculous, and they have 6 positions and they iv more than 150 people , what i heard. AA predominant. do they prefer indian doctors? any indian residents in their program?

i know too many questions at the same time, i am sooryy bc the information about this program in the internet sites is limited.

do they offer prematches?
anybody wants to discuss about these topics. please come forward and share your thought processes.

good luck everybody

hey where did they go? ssiay and agr?

come on guys
hey jph2007, i live next to DC, so i have nothing to loose to attend the interview. from what i have gotten from the responses on this forum is that this is probably a filler interview, but an interview is an interview, you never know.

i'm not sure if i'd attend if i had to come out of state and pay for hotel etc, but this is up to u and up to how many other interviews u have.

the PD is nigerian, his preference is very much towards african americans, more than indian/pakistani. this is what i have heard.

i have a friend who also attended last year at the end on JAN, got a late interview invite... there were 2 from nigeria and 2 others who are desi, the PD was busy, he only met with the two nigerians. but this was one interview experience, so yhou cant say this is how it is all the time and every year... the PD might be a very fair guy, u never know!
I got Iv there.
Please share any info about IV pattern there.
riser96
@riser96, when is your interview there? Also when did you get yours, and can you please share your credentials?
docoo
I answered in other q. Please check.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »