Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
very worried - aajkal
hi ecfmg recieved my application on 10th jan since then oasis show it is under process now it"s 2nd feb isn"t it too late i wrote to them twice only once they replied that it takes 15 buiseness days now it"s more than that has anyone else been held up like that
for CK it takes 5-6 weeks that is what happend with me
hi aajkal, when are u planning to give the exam? Mine, they received on 18th jan, and oasis says in process.
i plan to give in april becuz no dates are available before that however if i get a date in mid march that also will be fine rest abt the application mine is there since 10th jan and today is 5th feb
is that for CS??
ya how are u mnhakeem congrats for passing cs

Hey aajakal, I was worried about my step 2 ck application. I had scheduled for feb-april . Ecfmg received my application on 29 dec and they didn't approve it till january 22nd. When I called and asked why it was taking so long, they said it was because of the high volume of applications.
thanks a lot for the info gl
Hey aajakal ..........thanks

I thought u r another aajakal bec i know u already passed CK, any way there is delay in all all applications takes 5-6 weeks these days, and we can not do anything just waiting , good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »