Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To: Usmleanihilator... - excelll
How do you that those innocent palastenians are terrorists? are you linking the terrorists who caused mumbai killing to palestenians just b/c they happen to share Islam, though those terrorists in mumbai were not true muslims. second do you know that there are alot of christians in palestian, are they terrorist too? I understand your hate for terrorists so do I and all other civilized people but really what's your base for supporting Israeli army? i don't get it. plz clarify.
EXCELL. IAM A CHRISTIAN LIVING IN AMERICA. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. ISRAEL SHOULD GO AFTER HAMAS ONLY , BUT THEY ALSO CAUSE LOTS OF HARM TO PALESTINIAN CIVILIAN . TWO MANY CHILDREN HAVE DIED IN THIS OPERATION.

I WAS EXPECTING BETTER FROM THE ISRAEL ARMY. THEY HAVE SHOWN A LACK OF PROFETIONALISM. ALTHOUGH , I RESPECT ISRAEL RIGHT TO PROTECT IT SELVES. HAMAS WAS WRONG FOR FIRING THESE ROCKETS AND CAUSE PANIC, BUT ISRAEL SHOULD NOT TARGET BOTH HAMAS AND CIVILIAN.

NO MATTER WHAT SIDE YOU ARE ON, PLEASE DONT DENY IT IS NOT JUST POLITICS. IT ALL ABOUT HATRED FROM BOTH SIDE.

JUST MY OPINION
Guys Please Wake Up ...

you dont have to be an arab to be antisemite ... actually, arabs are not antisemites nor are muslims ... Unless you are saying that Hitler was an arab or a muslim .... But some people dont know what they are talking about ... Israel Does NOT represent me nor does it represent judaism ... Zionism is something totally different .... Read Norman Finkelstein to know the truth ...

It is not Controversial, it is not complicated, it is not vague, it is not debatable : Israel Massacred a lot of people to occupy palestine after the british have left ... Ever heard about The Haganah ? Ever heard about the Stern ? Ever heard about Ergon ? They massacred palestinians with the aid of the british and corrupt arab governments, and took their land ... I dont give a damn about finding a resolution now, if a resolution is to be found it would be out of the charity of the palestinians, because the State of Israel is not legal, it is a hundred percent illegal country, and if you think that the world will forget what happened in 1947 you are wrong ... We are not all Hilliebillis, we read, and we know what is going on. So stop trying to cover the truth, and get the **** off of the palestinian country ... Hamas IS a violent and ruthless movement, but so was the FRENCH RESISTANCE against the Nazis, and now who do we honor ? Vici's Regime ???? No, we curse it, and we honor the French Resistance, and So would the world do one day when they praise Hamas, and other palestinian liberation movements ...

Israel's Government is the same as the Nazi's, and Palestinians fighters are the same as the French resistance fighters ....

End of Story ...
Please lets end this topic.. Lets agree to disagree end of story.

move on this topic is pushing everyone's hot button. Remain neutral you are going to be a Doctor and will be treating people from all walks of life, so lets be above politics in this forum and instead work on creating a peaceful forum instead of debating and shouting hatred.

peace..
Bamse, The case of palestine is not political ... its not political AT ALL ... Polish, russian, german, eastern european people (unfortuantely of my fellow jews) ... They went to palestine, killed most of the living population with the aid of the british, established an army, and they have been sitting there for the past 60 years ... can you tell me where the politics in this one ? What are a bunch of european people doing amidst the arabs of the middle east ?

I am not palestinian, and i am not an arab, so israeli people didnt do anything to me, i dont have any grudge against them, i even visited occupied palestine once (israel is some call it ) ... so israelis are not my enemies, but IF we are to talk about RIGHT AND WRONG, or good and evil, Well, Israel is EVIL in the modern conept .... THE LAND IS NOT THEIRS, it is the land of the palestinians .... I am jewish myself, and my parents used to tell me that god promised us palestin ... well ... i dont believe in god, and if a fictional creature promised a bunch of people something 4000 years ago, that doesnt mean that they have the right to come 4000 year after that to kill the natives and steal their homes ... So Please .... wake up, and be men people ...
I am not a Palestinian either nor am I an Arab, I am a Swedish Christian, but I don't think I have the right to express hatred nor do I have the right to lecture anyone else on this forum.

If I misspoke I apologize, I just don't think we should spew hatred on this forum, it will do nobody any good.

Anyhow, I am done talking about a very sensitive subject...this will not be brought up again.
Bamse, You dont need to apologize ... My friend, This is NOT a sensitive subject ... have you ever been mugged ? Well, if you have you can share it with us here ... Now Palestinians are sharing the fact that the Hebrew Company ( that was its name when it first started in 1947) along with the british ( MUGGED) their country plain and simple ....

Why is it sensitive then ?
excell,
''those terrorists in mumbai were not true muslims.''
cut the crap-ok? every terrorist attack is being perpetrated by the muslims. Fund them,sympathise with them, provide them with state support, kill non-muslims and then be very naive and say'' they are not muslims''! holy pig!!!! whom are you kidding? pakistan to palestine, wherever there are muslims, there are terrorists. they go hand in hand. Israel be victorious! Peace be victorious! Death, misery and suffering to terrorists!
enough slogans usmleanihilator ... by shouting you dont make right to be wrong .. how do you respond to the fact that israel stole the land from palestinians in 1947 ? Huh ?
please guys
we are from different religions,cultures,countries,races and genes
so we have different opinions and never will be the same thinking except in usmle
so let's pay attention to usmle and stop converting the forum to religious forum or political forum
if u have much time u can waste it in discussing these topics but outside the forum
at the end we must praying for anybody in the world whatever his/her religion
because our god still loving all ,even the unbelivable poeple

love and peace to everybody living on the earth
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »