Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 fired 2wks b4 grad washington hospital cntr dc - calister10
To the person who was fired 2wks b4 graduation last year - US law allows 300 days to file discrimination law suit & is applicable even 4 ppl on visa. sue the hospital jointly with recently fired 3rd yr residents & all others whose career was affected. find good law firm, they will form case with u as lead plaintiff, find others & put everything together. remember that 300 days clock is ticking. damage is done but u and others affected may atleast get money compensation. may be in mil of $.

a guy who works at the hospital got too drunk and blurted why im pd JUNG-SOO John HONG was fired in peak intrvw season in mid of res yr. tongue twisting name had to look it up. story was v depressing & spoiled my new year. guess all happened bcoz poor folks were on visa & didn't know their rights. it is a shame that residency has become slave labor. i prayed 4 those whose lives were ruined. every one, pls pray & spread the word in this small world so they can atleast sue.
but what can you do? stay in the same program?
i'm deepthroat and this what happened... darko screwed up in clinic and pd john hong covered it up by blaming/firing the innocent 3rd yr who had two weeks to graduate... hong was diabolical pd for 6 yrs and screwed many lives... few months back a good 3rd yr resident RESIGNED... you can imagine the psychoness of hong when a 3rd yr with valid R3 contract resigned... 3rd resident's resignation and hong's third strike and was fired during peak interview season with sal suddenly becoming new pd... hong kept uttering I'm shaken but not stirred when he was fired... he moved to baltmore / delaware area and may even become faculty in some other community program... the gang is more powerful now... margo smith director of id has become godfather... she was the pd before hong... entire id team is evil like smith... new pd sal pindi is scared of smith and gang...
this is a very liable situation for the hospital... so will take back the affected upon lawsuit and may pay cash settlement... key is a joint lawsuit... try posting in studentdoctor.com to find the 2wk guy... they have a thread for malignant residency and couple of moderators who are doctors... goodluck with suing, may also help clean up the pgm..
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »