Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think step 3 killed me! - fostercity
No, its not that i failed but got 84 first attempt, but during my ivs ( 2 of them) i was asked why you scored less in step 3. I was really not expecting this, i was happy with my score but not anymore i think.I do not need visa but i just wanted to give step 3 to strengthen my application,and have one less thing to worry about. I have step 1&2 in high 90's maybe that was the reason i was asked to explain my 84 in S3,but if this affects my matching result i will be very unhappy Sad
So all those who say step 3 score doesn't matter, i will say it does esp if you have high scores in other steps.
Anyways just wanted to share my experience.good luck to all for the interviews and match result.
yes, ur screwed now !!
ha ha
hahaha,yeah! will know HOW SCREWED i am in March,so just waiting Smile
hmmmm...intresting...anyway good luck to you too, don't know how that will affect your chance of matching ..but looks like the 2 progms you mentioned maybe a little diffucult to get in ...just my thought.
hey i am also in the same ship with high 90 s in steps 1 and 2 and low 80 s in step 3.

i dont know why people judge just by your scores. they can judge u in whole as a person and what your personality is. but only by score is somthing i dont like.

goodluck and dont worry.
http://www.nrmp.org/data/programresultsbyspecialty.pdf

see gravity of each component for match !!!
fostercity,

A*holes like you should be put in a boat and sent back to your stinking country on an urgent basis.

You are disillusioned by a simple low score???? c'mmon are u kiddin me?? sheeesh 84 is good for step 3. What did you wanted?? You are no Einstein, OK just a good ol' brown IMG from a third world country. Know your roots.

Be happy with the # of ivs you have and plz dont whine and dont sulk.. What a terrible a***hole
Hey yellowfever..i think you missed the whole point...I SAID I WAS HAPPY WITH MY SCORE OKAY!...but its the programs who think its LOW ...so all the foul language you want to use use for them because THEY are the ones judging ME .And better mind your language AND I KNOW my roots YOU DON'T HAVE TO TEACH ME THAT.
so what do the nrmp data suggest?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »