Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question - rnapii
May be a stupid question to most of the forum members BUT I need to know what do we do in "morning report" during our residency interview? I mean what is "morning report"? thanks
morning report is basically a case presentation by one of the residents and the residents and the PD or the faculty discuss the case.
oh well thanks. Are we supposed to take active part in the case presentation? or just we need to listen to the presentation?
if you KNOW the answer to a question being asked, you can answer...ask questions ONLY if you want to know something, and not because you are trying to impress anybody
yes agree with titans.
This is just a followup comment on Morning report.
My frnd attended the morning report in one interview at univ program. In the discussion,they made lot of questions. But none of the residents have answered those simple questions, despite they already have MD, internal medicine. back in their country and simple questions.

The point here is; 1. Do they want to keep quiet, to know how much the interviwee know about the subject and his involvement in discusssion. Do they pretend like that? Do we have to answer atleast something?
This is just a followup comment on Morning report.
My frnd attended the morning report in one interview at univ program. In the discussion,they made lot of questions. But none of the residents have answered those simple questions, despite they already have MD, internal medicine. back in their country and simple questions.

The point here is; 1. Do they want to keep quiet, to know how much the interviwee know about the subject and his involvement in discusssion. Do they pretend like that? Do we have to answer atleast something?
I think that given an opportunity and yes if you know the answer, you should answer any questions asked.

I am not sure, if we should also ask questions during presentation and to whom??

any further input here by experienced interviewee will be appreciated. thanks
thanks guys
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »