Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free media still exists in the USA..unbelievable!! - fearless
I could not believe that there are people who still believe in the right of the people to know the truth regardless of the interest..... the channel called democracy now...you can watch online at ... democracynow.org on dish network it is channel 9514 i guess and i believe it has the same channel number on the other cable networks too....and guess what mot those who work in it are jews and it is in NYC!! but still their message is noble it is worth watching specially early in the morning from 8-9 am EST......please do watch it just to get an idea how th media is manipulated in the US
nice one
thanks for that
the name of the channel is actually free speech and the number is 9415 on cable and dish....also google Neve Gordon book (israel occupation)..he is a professor in israel...one of the few honest in this world
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8svjkIIzfs&feature=related
Now the big question is could such a channel have been aired from Jeddah/Tehran/Damascus by Muslims? That is the issue!
You mullahs keep on bithing about Jews. Just as rinnu said this country prospers becoz of them evrything from health care, banks entertainment (movies), businesses prosper coz of the Jews. Today America is the most prosperous coz of them. Till todate JEWS have won about 158 nobel prizes. U want fruits of their hardwork, but at the same time are sympathetic to the terrorists who attack them...

You want freedom of speech, expression here in US but how abut in iran, saudi arabia syria?? First fight for freedom there and then complain else where...

Totally agree with what kanishque saud:

Now the big question is could such a channel have been aired from Jeddah/Tehran/Damascus by Muslims? That is the issue!
http://www.video/video.php?v=44261477863&ref=nf
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »