Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fingerprinting and criminal background check in MI - notagain
Has anybody done that? Where do they have a center in Troy?
What would happen if I don't do it? Sad
why don't you want to do it, are you a criminal?
it's because my schedule doesn't allow me to come to Michigan.
have you thought about that? Big Grin
not really
Have you done it, Paul?
It is amongst the licensure requirements without which the Board will not issue you a license. I suggest you contact the program you signed with and they can guide you as well as make an appointment for you. There are locations both in Michigan as well as outside the state where you can get this done.
thnx, pink_butterfly.
i didn't sign a prematch, but Beaumont asks for it. what if i match in it or in a program in MI?
No. I'm traveling, so I don't have time for a thing Big Grin
as far as I know you still need to get it done to be issued a license. It is a new requirement and everyone who applies for any type of medical license in the state of MI needs to undergo this process. You can do it in another state but I do not know what forms you need to have on you. You may want to call the Board in Lansing and find it out. You do not need this if you match outside Michigan, otherwise you will be obliged to. If you will not be in the US until the summer, I suggest you get this done if you sign a prematch in MI or if you think you will match in the state, otherwise you may need to come back to the States to get it done.
Good luck with your interviews.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »