Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Response to thank you email - Elmhurst Psychiatry - panera
Hi,
I had my interview at Elmhurst psychiatry, NY last week and am very interested in this program coz i want to move to NY due to personal reasons.

I wrote a thank you email to the PD...and he wrote back just two line --> " Thank you for the kind words. Our faculty likewise was positively impressed by your credentials and the interviews."

I already know it is a very generic response...but one of my friend also got similar response from them.

Does anybody got a reply from the PD? It may sound weird...but can anyone share their exp? thanks in advance.
hey panera
can u share ur credentials,,,
i had interview but i did not recived any responce from thank you letter,,,
may be they liked u,,,,
Hey RD768876
i am an img..have 80/86/cs pass..have not taken step 3 yet..and have about 1 year exp in psych in private clinics.

and would you plz share as to when u had ur interview??

i had mine last week.

thanks!

Also..i emailed all 4 people who interviewed me...and i got 2 sentence response from the PD (dr. schnur) and another 2 sentence response from the assistant PD (dr. longshore)

did u write thank you email to everyone???

yah i did but ,,, no reply,,,, ru shure they gave 3 premathces already,,,, well thats sounds like they are not interested in my apllication,,,, nothing i can do waite and see,,,
bump
I don't think we can over read these emails.....rank them high if they are your most preferred program and leave the rest to the matching computer algorithm..that is the wisest thing to do....what ever u infer from their reply mail means nothing...because you truly have no clue what is going to happen..do your job and leave the rest.
thanks for your kind words resilientdoc!

Btw..did u interview at elmhurst psychiatry?? Thanks in advance.
bump
bump
bump
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »