Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thankyou letter from Creighton IM - hamir
Do all the people who interview there get thank you letter by postal mail? I interviewed in mid-dec and got it a few days ago.
I got something like that...it sounded more like , we are very interested in you, dont forget us, you made a great impression....so if thats the one you're talking about........maybe
You are right.Looks like a generic one, nothing specific.
If they place you in the "top", they will send you an "email" around third week of January. The email usually states it very clearly that they liked you (if they did).
i got the 'i like you letter' by snail mail 1 week after my iv. do they send 1 again too in jan ???..............
will not rank letter
will not rank letter < thank you letter < I like you letter < I love you letter < prematch letter

in the order of ranking... SmileSmileSmile
he he he .....Smile you and monkie are the best ....rock on
my letter....
we were pleased that you chose to visit .......as a candidate for IM residency program. You certainly made a favorable impression during your interview. We are more interested in having physicians such as you continue their training with us and we are honored that you are considering our program as one of your choices for specialty training. We are also confident that our IM residency program will provide you with an excellent educational experience in Medicine if you continue your training with us. If you have any other questions about our program please feel free to call us at

is this the january letter. i got this as a november letter.........is there another letter???
Sad. no such letter for me.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »