Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
every one waiting for result get together here - spssps
ay last got an IV. have to prepare for it guys and girls, wish me luck for both result and IV.
Me too. CS 2nd attempt. This waiting just kills you. Dont have the courage to log in to ECFMG on 28th.

My exam was on Nov. 20 ....On Jan 28th I'm afraid to log in OASIS to find out my result. God be with us. Good luck to everyone.
hi i had my exam few days back but i did few mistakes so can someone tell me how much it affects me
1. i have a case with knee pain and the lady told me that she have knee pain since 1 week which started after her aerobics class and aggravates on movement i asked everything but it didnt come to my mind that it might be a case of ligament injury and i didnt put in my d.d. and in d.d. i wrote deg. arthritis,gout,pseudo gout,reiters.
2. i had a case with back pain and the pt. is lawyer by profession with no injury and the pain started suddenly in the night.he is 32 years old.slr+ on right side.loss of apprtite and weight.restricted range of movement.i forget to put ankylosing spondylitis in d.d. and i wrote disc her.,lumbar sprain,myeloma
3.i had a patient who have dyspnea on exertion but no chest pain and also have dyspnea at night and sweating.no leg swelling and pain.dry cough,have hay fever.i wrote d.d. in this order.anxiety attacks,angina,panic disorder,asthma ,gerd.is it ok or not
4.patient with syncope and seizures started after falling.no neuro signs.alcoholic.i wrote d.d. in this order syncope,convulsive syncope,tia,seizures. bcoz i was nervous and forgot to follow the order.now i dont know how much it will affect me.i did well except that
hi i had my exam few days back but i did few mistakes so can someone tell me how much it affects me
1. i have a case with knee pain and the lady told me that she have knee pain since 1 week which started after her aerobics class and aggravates on movement i asked everything but it didnt come to my mind that it might be a case of ligament injury and i didnt put in my d.d. and in d.d. i wrote deg. arthritis,gout,pseudo gout,reiters.
2. i had a case with back pain and the pt. is lawyer by profession with no injury and the pain started suddenly in the night.he is 32 years old.slr+ on right side.loss of apprtite and weight.restricted range of movement.i forget to put ankylosing spondylitis in d.d. and i wrote disc her.,lumbar sprain,myeloma
3.i had a patient who have dyspnea on exertion but no chest pain and also have dyspnea at night and sweating.no leg swelling and pain.dry cough,have hay fever.i wrote d.d. in this order.anxiety attacks,angina,panic disorder,asthma ,gerd.is it ok or not
4.patient with syncope and seizures started after falling.no neuro signs.alcoholic.i wrote d.d. in this order syncope,convulsive syncope,tia,seizures. bcoz i was nervous and forgot to follow the order.now i dont know how much it will affect me.i did well except that
Can you guys reapply for the CS via IWA?
I did my CS exam last month, but now I can apply for CS again via IWA. Did this mean I failed? Please answer me. Thanks.
OASIS trick doesn't work anymore....you have to wait for the result between Jan 28 to Feb. 25th....Good luck to you.
Sam_50 I think you have done well if you have done well with the patient history and exam.
If u forgot one or more Dd then it's ok, as long as you have done councelling and told some diagnosis to patient.
I don't have any idea about OASIS trick, let's just wait for 28th and GL to all of us
Does someone has the idea what time they will past the results on the 28-th?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »