Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
every one waiting for result get together here - spssps
ECFMG will send us email like other steps telling your score is available.
Freud I think you shd go to hospital.
Thank u spssps for ur suggestion...I appreciate..thanx!
There is so much that depends on this result. If I fail, I've decided to quit my residency plan (coz being an old grad as such I see too many filters for me already) and get back to my cozy shell of 9-5 job and stress less life. I've kind of explained to myself - whatever be the result - its only going to be for good.
Freud I had the same dilema ,should i go to the clinic or not...i decided I will go but will nort open my email ,will wait to do it at home.And I took a day off Thursday...just in case.
Peace4all,you don't have even to think that you will fail....do yourself a favor,you will be fine I am sure!
Thanks for your nicewords lady3456. I truely hope and wish the same for us all.
THATS A GOOD IDEA OF U LADY3456...THANK U!
peace for all, think positively, age doesn't matter, I am also an old graduate, remember where there is a will there is a way...inspire yrself..every thing will be fine.
YOU ARE RIGHT AM AN OLD GRADE MYSELF..ALL i WANT IS A pass..WE CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT AGE..KEEP GOING GUYS!
FOR THE OASIS TRICK BEEN READING THAT WHEN THE ELIGIBILITY PERIOD IS STILL VALID U WONT BE ALLOWED TO REGISTAR AND THE OPPOSIT HAPPEND IF IT IS NO LONGER VALID..CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THAT??
I am a very old graduate and am still here....so let's be cool and hope for the best.If it's making a difference for you all I know some people like us that matched this year in very good positions and they failed some of the steps and don't have 99/99,trust me if it is meant to be it will be.It needs a lot of work and faith and discipline but finally it is worthing!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »