Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step 2 ck - harish1981
thanks a lot harish1981.i am tensed.hence i am planning to postpone my exam for a week.
any idea about stepup for step2ck.i studied once.can i revise it or stick on to kaplan notes and uw.how can i improve my score?.
so... preparing for cs?-Gd luck.
Hi harish1981 ... Thanks for your experiences and for your quick replies. I have my exam tomorrow .. so crossing my fingers. Just couple of question, how many media questions, sequential questions (first question is locked as soon as you answer it) you got? Are they tough?
good luck.
wish u a good 99
to sakthy

i dont have any idea about stepup for ck. Revise kaplan and UW with explanations and also Kap QBook with explanations ( though i did not have time to do kap QBook, i had seen some 40-50 questions and they were good with the explanations). Learn the concepts well as u revise the Qbanks. Also concentrate more on management of diseases because they are plenty in the actual exam. Goodluck.

I want to relax a month before I start step 2CS prep.
to kris09

2 media

1 sequential

easy
thank you orthop
Thanks for the reply harish.
very great of u harish1981 for mindconsoling quick reply.God bless you.
i am persistently weak in psychiatry.i read blue print.any good sugestoin?.any idea about first aid q&a.
to sakthy

i am also weak in psy and ethics. i read kap notes, UW Qbank and Fischer's ethics. No idea about FA Q & A. Lange psychiatry for CK is good. I saw few questions but could not read it due to lack of time. It will take atleast 20 hrs to finish it but worth reading. Drop in your mail id.
hatish1981,
i am weak in psy ans ethics. what are fischer ethics and Lange psychiatry?
would you please send it to me too? usmlegl
thank you very much!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »