Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is this possible, how !!! should i believe it????? - internationalmedical
my credential- Very low scores in step12CK, CS passed, recently certified 2month ago., i applied for 35 psy programs, but no IVs till yet.

one NYC psy professor has told me that he can place me in vacant place of psy residency after march16th. till that time he has advised me to wait and keep in touch with him.

he is very known to me, according to him, there will always some vacant posts in psy, so he can provide me the one..!!!!!

but how much extent should i believe him?? is this possible for IMG ... for Psy.
Do you have anyother choice but to believe him???
hellousa...i don't have any choice...but is this possible...is there any ray of hope..??

please..i am frustated...
obviously everybody who is waiting for the match day in frustrated somehow.... is this true or only imagination?
If there is no other ray visible, I would just believe the one I see.
one NYC psy professor has told me that he can place me in vacant place of psy residency after march16th. till that time he has advised me to wait and keep in touch with him.

he is very known to me, according to him, there will always some vacant posts in psy, so he can provide me the one..!!!!!

but how much extent should i believe him?? is this possible for IMG ... for Psy.
Okay here we go again....

If there is no other ray visible, I would just believe the one I see.

Do you have anyother choice but to believe him??? SmileSmile
hellousa..
really ...friend...but i am asking myself...is this a false hope..!!!! if i expect that now...will i be more frustrated after march 16th...
friend, we cannot do anything else except waiting...that is why we are frustrated bec everything is in God´s hands. wait and watch.
what else do you want to do with your low scores in step 1,2?? huh. To be very honest your zero IV out of 35 total applications that too in psychi, shows your failure as a match applicant.

Even your so called known PD who according to you is "very known to you" doesn't want you in the program. Why didn't he give you prematch then?. But he doesn't want to keep program seat vacant as well. So he offered you post match seat, if becomes available.

you do not have choice but to believe your so called "Known PD"
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »