Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
acid-base balance made easy - bharat123456789
bharat123456789

hi every body ,
i prepared my notes on acid base balance from routine books goljan and kaplan physiology and step 2 .

what you have to do is just simply send "REQUEST E-MAIL TO MY E-MAIL" . you automatically get the notes through "AUTOREPLY" ---"NO NEED TO POST YOUR E-MAIL IN WWW.USMLEFORUM.COM"

it took me 4 months to prepare this notes . i dont want any body to waste this much time .

note : after seeing this notes , you make your comment about this notes in this www.usmle.forum as a reply to this mail so that it lies on the top of the column an so many people can access this topic

PLEASE SPREAD THIS NOTES TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND KEEP THIS IN YOUR KNOWN INTERNET GROUPS .

bye
good luck
bharat
READ INSTRUCTIONS PEOPLE!!!
Thanks for your notes.
Hi, I emailed you at your provided email address but I did not get any reply??! Please help!!
REQUEST E-MAIL TO MY E-MAIL
I think that's the thing....how to "request email to my email"??? Could you give an example please??? many thanks!!
Hi mtsinai,

If you got the copy, could you kindly please email me at kathyusmle...Greatly appreciate it!!
thanks for your notes
It seems only me not that lucky. I requested again and again but never got a single reply...anyone please help me here. I will greatly appreciate it. My email address is kathyusmle
Hi, it's my email's problem. To those who cannot get the reply...try your other email addresses. In my case, I used my yahoo and did not get any reply but I was responded when using my working email address....wired but it worked.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »