Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi!!!!!!!!! - ladyinred1
hi ppl im new to this forum!im a recent medical graduate from pakistan and just did physiology...now im doin biochem....i have to write exam in june or july......i need a serious study partner who can accompany nad motivate me.thanx!
hi
i m also a new user to this forum. i too need a serious study partener for step 1.
if u feel like then we cud study 2gether.
sounds great to me.where r u from?what r you doing these days and when do you plan to take the exam?
Hello. I am new to this forum and I plan to take the exam in February/March. I am currently in Brooklyn, NY and am willing to meet everyday to study ALL subjects with you.
thats nice!!but my problem is that im in toronto........way too far to study together but still if u sat v can study onmessenger or net together
i m from india. Now a days i m doing biochem., i m planning to take my step 1 in march , around 3rd week of march. we can discuss things on yaho messenger.
hi im also a graduate from pak....im also preparing for step1 will take around same time as u....mail me ur study plan draz2008@live.com.....where did u graduate from? im doing pathology right now....plz reply soon
hi all
i hv one good idea, we all can discuss things on yahoo or skype...lets make one nice study group. I guess we can hv broader view of da things by talking to each other & chalking out a good approach to the exam as well as study material.......waiting eagerly for ur replies.
yes u guys r all right!my email id is ladyinred@live.ca we can study on messenger or i can make an idd for yahoo too if that suit u guys better
hi ladyinred1
can we plz discuss things on yahoo messenger or skype?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »