Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
me and daughter got ...........burn exam in march - californiagirl
hello every one me and my daughter got burn last week with hot boiling tea water mu 3 old daughter had b/w 2nd -3rd degree burn and mine is 2nd degree ,my eligibilty period is jan to march that i extend once already and i doint know how i could concentrate in this situation.can i extend my exam again or not.plz advise me what to do.i finish my ist reading ang was doing qs.uw .
Hi
I'm sorry about that incident. I wish you and your daughter a speedy recovery.
thanx
wish you a rapid recovery california girl for you and for your daughter ; i'm not sure, but i dont think that' it it is possible to extend the eligibility period again.
wish you all the best and the great score for the exam.
if u have to loose the money, loose the money...but do not loose 1 chance to succed.

It is hard to concentrate whn this things happen. Call them, and talk to them! there will be so many solutions.

Just in case if u need treatment for the burn: Shrinners hospitals ( like the one in Boston ) are the best!

Hope everything will be fine, wish you a rapid recovery..... I know how you feel.
iam sorru for you...every thing will get better very sooon...i had asimlr situation from 3 mo .. my divorce and i lost my money i choosed to lose money than to lose chance..i wish for you the best
really sad to hear of this.
wish you & yr daughter a speedy recovery & good luck.
Any help from our side, we will be always ready.
have a fastt and good recovery. This is very important right now.
good luck!
I wish you and your daughter a very speedy recovery.
thanx every one . we already got burn treatment ,i talked to the doctor he told me he will write a letter for me to show ecfmg , well see if they will consider it or not, MARWA i feel sorry for u , but u know every thing happen for our own good some time.if u need any knid of moral or any help if u need friendnjust email me at someey_khan .
thanx every one again
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »