Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What books should I use, pls help - usmlechallenged
Hi
I am looking to get the books and start studying, very very soon, in a couple of days. I just want to ask the people here, on this forum, what books should I get.
Is the Kaplan Lecture Notes serie good enough? Should I get the Kaplan new Lecture Notes, the 2008 ones? Is there any difference between the 2008 and 2007 editions?
Or, if not the Kaplan books, then what else should I get?
Thank you very much
Kap notes are the same- they just change the cover
apart from kaplan lecture notes and dvd,i advise you to go for goljan path rapid review....once you are done with these,u can subscribe UWQ bank or any other qbank of your choice....GoodLuck!!
Thank you guys. I am looking to buy the Kaplan Lectures now, still surfing the net for a good price. I just ordered the Goljan Pathology Review. And can't wait to start studying hard Smile
Good luck to you too.
Where did you order Goljan rev? I couldn,t find itat our local Medical book store.
don't forget to buy FA 2009 edition...........make this ur final review book 3 wks. before ur exam date.
hey usmlechallenged,

I happen to have a brand new set of new 2008 kaplan lecture notes. Do email me if you are interested.

gulmoher

Regards
emhie
If you need kaplan books, I have them - brand new 2008 set

You can contact me at gulmoher
I ordered it on the publisher's site, Elsevier Mosby
Yes, FA for sure, the latest edition. I have 2 old ones, but I will get the 2009 one.
Now I'm having a hard time trying to buy Kaplan Lecture Notes, at a decent price. As a matter of fact, I dont even know what a decent price would be, for the whole set.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »