Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
heh guys! I jz got my CK score 227/94! - hunteradam74
I m so happy when i opened my email a few days ago. I felt like all my hardworks had paid off. I never consider myself a 90+ kind of guy, i struggle in step 1 and never think i m that smart. So when i saw my score i didn't believe my eyes. I check and recheck Smile. But it's real! i guess i should share some of my opinions of how i did it.
Resources that i used for CK:
1. Kaplan notes
2. Kaplan videos
3. Step up step 2
4. My own flashcards
5. UW

How I did it:
1. 6 weeks to watch kaplan videos and take notes (if u dont watch the videos you will miss out on vital info)
2. 4 weeks to read it and make my own flashcards on only essential info
3. UW for three months (Key to my method). I only did one block w time everytime and then read carefuly and write notes. This usually take like 4-5 hrs in AM, then in afternoon i would read over my flashcards and step up book. This go on for 3 months. My average of UW was about 60%.
4. Last month, i did UW one more time w time and radom mode to get my timing down. And i do 2 blocks back to back. After that i read over the questions, then i the evening i repeat my flashcards review/step up.
5. I took the test without taking NBME.
I hope this help anyone who about to go through this process. All i can say is keep the faith and dont give up. Keep you eyes on the horizon and remember why u doing this (to be a doctor and to help people).

Good luck to all
congratulation...very good score...party time
congrats

pl share ur exam experience
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »