Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning about Clinical Review! - thegoodnews
This everyone. I am writing this to warn you of the review books sold by clinical review.com. I purchased it for step 1 on amazon.com. The book is okay for the content it contains, but it is missing alot of stuff especially anatomy. It has more step 2 stuff in it. But the thing is, the books for step 2 and step 3 are almost identical to the step 1 book. If you go preview the books on lulu.com you'll know what I mean. The author of these books is the same one from APEX. The author is sanjaydesai, and I think the once wrote on the forum. If you look carefully you can tell that they have the same writing patterns and icons. This author sold this stuff once on ebay as seller USMLESOLUTIONS. Like I said, the book is okay but they are all identical. There is no opthamology, no pediatrics, little surgery, etc. I had to cancel my order for step 2 when I saw from lulu.com it had the same table of contents as the one for step 1. Warning everyone look into it!!!!! Don't buy.
Nice try sanjaydesai! Stop trying to sell your crap by changing company names, first as apex usmle and now clinical review. And I know that your seller name on ebay was usmlesolutions.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »