Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Job's for FMG/IMG in U.S by Trishul Reddy - trishulreddy
Dear Trishul.
Thank you for putting together this wealth of knowledge for FMG's. I am ECFMG certified and have passed Step 3, have a pending green card application but currently on H4 visa with a valid EAD. I am interested in knowing some of the specific County Hospitals that can issue FMG's with a Temporary Residency Permit to pursue a fellowship. ideally in surgery.
you revoked 2009 post, lot have changed in 3 years.
A to Z guide to get Residency-YOUR FORUM QUERY

SEE TOP RESULT

http://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=how+img+got+us+residency+blogspot+april+2009

CONTENTS
a. Visa
b. Obama Care and 3000 new Residency Positions in 2013

1. Old grads
2.USMLE Course Ratings- THE TRUE ratings for ALL COURSES OUT THERE
---SPECIAL PROGRAMS FOR CARIBE STUDENTS;
---Good course options for working mothers TOO..
3.USCE-PAID PhysAsst Scholarships (e.g., even Physician /SurgAssts make $120K per year!) and Free UNIVERSITY Externships
4.ECFMG
5.Efficient residency search i.e., FULL LISTS of PGMS with NO YOG or SCORE or USCE needed!full LIST OF PROGRAMS THAT ARE NOT IN THE NRMP Match- I.E., all PremaTCHES!!!;OLD IMGS UPGRADE RESIDENCY APPLICATIONS THROUGH GOOD STEP 3 SCORE!;SPECIAL OPTIONS FOR CARIBE STUDENTS ONLY

AS OF 08 -20-2012 THERE ARE 8 IMMEDIATE PGY-1 POSITION ADVERTIZED IN NYC AREA- SEE APPENDIX "4"
6.LORs-Perfect Samples
7.Personal Statements- Perfect Samples
8.Salaries of MDs (e.g., even Physician /SurgAssts make $120K per year!)
9.Back-up Professional careers for unmatched
10.Back-up paid Clinical Positions in Practices for those with MD but not in residency
3 Current IMMEDIATE USCE PAID Positions in Physician Practices-NO US Residency Training NEEDED!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »