Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help for those who failed in CS going to take it. - thecsprep
hi csprep,please check your email and YM..
Please I just sent you an email. I want to join this present class.
plz help me .idint aply for cs. i need cs coaching . but icant pay .plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Dear thecsprep,

I really appreciate your suggestions and your determination. I am in the same situatiion, i took the cs three times already( waitting for the last results) but still feel not confident. i failed for SEP 2 times( english is not my primary language) and i know that i speak very fast. i tried to do my best to speak slowly and to manage well all the challelenging questions but i had to repeat a question in one or two cases during my last CS exam in atlanta. but i did my best in CIS and ICE. i dont knwo exactly what will be my result. Any advices?

thank your for your time and good luck in your career.
Liar and fake indian want to make $$ - cheap crap one of those who sell stuff of free downloads to you in $399
Dear failedstep ... Kindly avoid mudslinging at somebody whom you dont even know. Yes he is an Indian but definitely not a liar or fake. I have been attending Dr Vivek's (csprep) online classes for past 4 days (7 pm EST sessions) and finding it to be useful. He doesnt sell any CS materials or stuff. His total coaching fee is far less than half the amount you had mentioned.

Please dont assume that I am a pseudo identity of csprep. I have been in this forum from Dec 2009.
sorry typo ... it is Dec 2008
my skype id:apex_dmc
i hv been in this forum for past 1 year and hv been attending these classes for past 1 week and i hv really gained a lot , was really shocked to see ur post dr failedstep, please dont disrepute smone if u dont know anything about him and dont misguide forum members.
hey failedstep........i am in this forum for one n half year...when i started preparing for CS i was confused whats the right way to do it......there was so much stuff around.....when i contacted csprep n started attending his classes it really helped me. our session is still going on.............i m really surprised how he got all that knowledge. he is really helping us all.... so how can u say such wrong words for a person like him. my group is still going on with the same number of persons who started it n no one dropped from it. so i think persons taking guidance from him are the best judge how helpful he is.........u r not the one who should do it....failedstep ur post is really shocking...... so dont do such mudslinging to misguide the people in this forum n hurt a genuine gem of a person like csprep....
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »