Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need step 3 download material!!! - espiritu2009
Thank you very much meusall for your kindness! I downloaded the FA, the book I was looking for and saved some money thanks to you. I will also use Step up to USMLE 3, UW, Crush Step3 and Kaplan books. Is that enough?
Hi Everyone,

Can You please send me the links of Step3 material on email cumber10@ymail.com. Thanks .
can you please send me the q banks and the materials to
bkebraraw. Thx
This is great! I already downloaded FA. Thank you so much. If it is possible, please send other materials (anything you have, really) to edoalma711. Thank you again.
Hi espiritu2009, meusall or darshak4

Please send it to niceneasy82

Thanks a lot! Good luck!

Hi friends, I am so glad to know that you all have started preparing for step 3....well, I too have done with my interviews...and got prematched for a J1 program.... now I am also planning to take step 3...but am little bit confused when to take.

Actually I have a family... i,e my wife and a 6 month old baby...we are all planning to move to US in June. Coming 3-4 months I am busy with some family commitments...after reaching US by June 3rd week...I am not sure whether I will be in a position to take step 3..before starting residency. Moving to a new place with family will make me busy with other things...

Considering all these, I am planning to take step 3 during the residency period... Is it ok, guys?? or should I find time somehow and take step 3 before residency?? I have seen many people prefer to take it before starting residency, hence I would be happy to have your advise in this matter.
Here people says that if you take during residency , exam becomes easier as you will be doing the stuff they ask in exam.
I have downloaded the FA.
I will need the other materials.I will really apprciate for the help.
email target.usmle2
Thank you so much in advance.
Good luck! Peace!
Please anyone send me the links
me too plz
syndrom99
thanks
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »