Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need step 3 download material!!! - espiritu2009
Hey guys. Can some one send some to me as well? Thanks in advance.

uresidency
I'm sorry guys. meusall, thank you for sending me email material. I opened the email but only gor scrambled words - do I have to open it with certain program?? I am glad to forward it to anyone that may be able to unscramble it....make sure you have space in your email account!
hi meusall
can u please send the q bank t to me

usmlestep123 is my id
I will shre with others once i recieve it
thnks
You are right Vthomas . Pleople try to give step3 before residency beoz of 3 reason I think

1) To boost the application
2) For H1 visa
3) 1st yr residency is too busy . If someone is in J1 and looking for J1 waiver job he/she must have it in 2nd yr to get everything ready on time. Somehow if you are unable to do then it may put you on uneasy situation. But I have seen many people on J1 appering during residency ..preferably 2nd yr.

But definately , as cumber10 says..exam is much easier if you take during residency.

1 and 2 does not work for you. If you are with family and want to spend some more time before starting tiring residency..you can appear later but if you want to be free of all these usmle stuffs give before.... It is ultimately you to decide. GOOD LUCK....
Hi,
Could anyone send me one copy or link too? Thank you.

durhamnc2004
Hi meusall! Glad to see you are on forum right now. Got a 15MB email which eventually opened but was scrambled - any suggestions???
can u pls send me some step 3 material at mirage_005
thanks & good luck
Hello guys
Can you please send me the Step 3 notes I have FA I need the other materials.
target.usmle2
looking for step-3 links too. if somebody could be kind enough-thanks
luago
Daniel and espiritu2009 check ur mails. Sorry I am unable to send everybody ..please share
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »