Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need step 3 download material!!! - espiritu2009
1st and 2nd link are working perfectly....no passwords needed.
Thanks again meusall!
For meusall

It was really kind of u to provide materials for ones in need. I also happen to take USMLE Step 3 shortly. Would you please send those materials excluding FA (coz I downloaded it; its ur mercy) in my email address - mradrenaline

Thanks in advance.
med_ped

The links are already posted on the previous page of this topic. You can get it there. Good luck!
Thanks for your response "forceya". I did download FA and part 2 of Qbook. I was asking for other missing parts and Qbank if available.
med_ped
Sure, you can find the link. just back to the page 7 of 8
For forcecya

Like I said before, I downloaded FA from 2/8 (courtesy of meusall) and Qbook part 2 from 7/8 (courtesy of espiritua2009). The 2nd link is the same for Qbook part 2 and the 3rd link takes you to a file that needs password. Unfortunately, espiritua2009 doesn't know the pw to that .rar file.
Hey, forcecya, do you have other materials like UW Qbank, Kaplan Q bank and Kaplan Q book part 1...new editions would be great.

Would appreciate your help. THank you for dropping by.
med_ped

I have downloaded the second link. It's not the same as the first one. It's for Q bank. You don't have to extract the third one. It's only a .rar file including the first two files. If you still can't make it drop me a line at forcecay I will send my extracted pdf file to you.

I am sorry I do not have any other materials at this moment. I just started getting something. I will share if I can get anything later. I hope you can do so too?
hi
thank u meusall for all u r help i needed it . does anyone have step3 kaplan notes if do plz send it to aishasabah1
Meusall,

Thank you so much for the link. Would you please send Q bank and Q book to me also? My email: wanghongmei

Thank you very much
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »