Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How is LSU shreveport IM (they are doing H1) - taks
What do you guys think of LSU shreveport IM program. Earlier they said that this year H1 is not possible so I did not sign the pre-match with them but today i got a mail from PD that they will process H1 and I would be ranked high enough to match there.

I have already signed a pre-match agreement with sinai grace detroit, i would like to know how is this program compared to that. Should I cancel the prematch and go to match.

If someone has any contact phone or email ID of any resident (specially IMG) in LSU shreveport program and can email me at taksishere , i would sincerely appreciate that. I lost the contact detail of the residents there.
Well, seems like no one wants to help.
Do you know the fellowship opportunity in LSU? I am in the same shoes. Been to the interview and really like the program. One thing that raises red flag is 75% completion rate.
Hi taks,
same here.
this is some news. earlier i heard they were doing only j-1s owing to some new h-1b regulations. could you pls share your credentials? wish to know if they are offering h-1s only to folks in a certain range.

Thanks
shreveport is way way way better than sinai grace.
Thanks guys for your valuable input. doc_97 my creds are 98/99, PhD, No USCE, 2001 grad need H1.

fmgpcr, doc_97, and vagus i would appreciate if any one of you can pass contact information
of their residents to my e mail.

I want to ask fmg residents about the 75% program completion rate and fellowship opportunities.

fmgpcr when did you interview there? On my day only AMGs came for the lunch so I did not get chance to talk to the IMG residents. What is your email ID we can get in touch.
Hi Taks, I got almost the same credentials 99/98 US ph.d. need H-1. Email me at ikarosyi. Thanks.
I wonder if this is true for peds.
hello,
any one else got a similar mail from LSU Shreveport (IM) PD about H-1b processing etc? taks and fmgpcr have excellent credentials.
peds, probably it should apply to peds as well.
Thanks doc_97
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »