Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
observership at griffin - sumglad
hey, i have obs in griffin in May.......did u find any place to stay..... let me know... my email id is vtp010807
Hi guys,

I have done my observership from griffin and i cudn't get any recommendation letter...So be very careful when u ask for it...coz normally they don't give it at all...i thought only i didn't get it,but i met one person who was doing observerhip that month,even she didn't get the LOR...so i tried to contact MARGIE blig the programme coordinator but she said ask the doctor whom u worked with,so i kept calling and calling the doctor i worked with and eventually i gave up,so was that person whom i met her there...even she cudnt get it...I am not saying many people are not getting,,but this is my story so i thought i shud let u guys know about it ...

and about room,right across the griffin hospital there are appt and he charges about 600 $ for one month,,,u can share it if u want...u can google it for that...
Hi drkaly....

I couldn't find the observership column!! could u please send me the link for that column?

Thanks in advance
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »