Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
People working full time at work and home... - hellousa
How do you prepare for step 3? I don't even get one hour to study? Any suggestions!!?????
no idea! i have trying to do that for the past 1 year! Sad
*sorry for the typo

no idea! i have been trying to do that for the past 1 year! Sad
It is tough, takes 2-3 months and key is to complete prior to residency.
it is hard.
I remember when i was doing my residence back in my natal country i used to study during the hour in the morning and the hour in the afternoon that i requiered to commute.
Then at home, i did not read to my kids Cinderella, I used to read them Cecil or Harrison, poor them!
I use to read at loud the high yiel factors and record them. And play the recorder all the time while doing chores. Or used the lectures while doing chores. Orwith the ipod or mp3.
I used to read while waiting in the line in the grocery shop, in the pediatrician office, during the saturday family trips while my husband was driving.

Every single time that i had the opportunity......it is very challenging when family responsability come together.
Is hard.....just keep trying...we understand ur situation coz is our situation too
@elba

those are useful tips. I am myself doing some of the things you mentioned. But its so damn frustrating, it just doesnt seem to get done with!
It is HARD..I am doing the same.
that will make you crazy.
Agree! It is a crazy thought to be a full time employee, a wife, a mom, a cook, a driver and a student at the same time. Smile Not at all fun like sitting in a cozy room with just your books and all the time in the world in your hands. Wink
yup...............the fruits of hard work better be sweeter Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »