Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
discussion at 8pm pst - knowledgesponge
there wil b a detailed discussion on the first chap of kap's molecular biology
but the detail discussion wil include cell n its organelles, nucleus,nucleolus(chromosomes detail),cellcyle,miosis.

if ur interested then try covering these topics from as many sourses as u can,for good interconnections bet diff subjects n topis n diseases.

log on to skype search for exuberish1.......get urself add n show up on time.
discussion wl b through audio conferencing n a group of 3 is the limit.
it would b good if u hav oovoo.

if the plan works we can set such topics n discuss as per our convenience.
pls do not pop in if u hav no plans alike
if u can pls leave the folowing details after u hav add urself

subjects tht u hav completed until now
resourses(series) tht u wil b contributing to the discussion.
ur oovoo id
its at 8 pm pacific standard time
hello everyone,

I am very distraught and am looking for advice. I have paseed my csa and step two exam, but have continuously been failing my step one exam. I have taken it a total of seven times. This last attempt I have scored a 175 out of 185 passing score. I am so depressed and confused. Should I give this up, should I continue, what other fields can I do? Please help. Thank you
knock knock guys
sorry to hear about you man. You have everything in your kitty, cs, step 2. You would never be able to get over the fact that you gave up on one step if you give up now. As hard as it may sound, take help from some wonderful advices that you get from forums like this one, or may be find a reliable study partner and pray harder. Good luck and hopefully you will be able to overcome this one last hurdle of your life. DON'T GIVE UP. GOOD LUCK.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »