• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
passssssssssssssssssssssssed - khatba
Thanx.... very helpfull....
thanks.........
Thanks a ton, great post.
God bless you.
Thanks very much Khatba for all this help

Best of Luck for ur desired residency
thanks so much ur post is priceless.........khatba i am jus not clear on one point(though there r many )when u said closing is very imp u can quit the examination wot did u mean by that can u describe it with a imaginary case.thanx.does closin mean to summarize wot the pt told u thruout
congrats for passing

thanx for guiding inspite of ur busy schedule

gl for a bright future.
Wow. thanks khatiba and falcon 1 for recomending to read this post.
GL in the journey of USMLE
LET ME TO CLEAR IT MORE

SUMMARY AND CLOSING

AFTER FINISHING THE EXAMINATION, PICK UR CLIPBOARD AND OCCUPY UR ORIGINAL PSITION AND START

mr smith i finished examination , let me summarize ur case,u told me that u have dry cough for the last one month but u dont have fever and trouble with breathing,u also metioned that
u r tacking MALOX for ur stomack pain,based on these informations u may have GASTROESOPHAGIAL REFLUX DISEASE,WHICH MEANS acid comes up from ur stomach and irritates ur throat,to be more sure i need to do a blood test and chest xray,which is immaging of ur chest. once i get the result ,i will descuss the definitive diagnosis and treatment plan with u.I REASSURE U THAT U ARE IN THE BEST HANDS AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF U. DO U HAVE ANY CONCERN OR QUESTION SO FOR?
SEE I HAVE MENTIONED ONLY 4 POINTS
2 POSITIVE DRY COUGH AND MALOX FOR STOMACH PAIN
2 NEGATIVE FEVER AND SOB
YA EXAMINATION IS THE LEAST IMPORTANT PART OF CS
SO DONT TRY TO DO FULL EXAMINATION
JUST GIVE 4 MINUTES, NEVER MORE THAN 6 MINUTES

BUT ONE THING IS IMPORTANT WHATEVER U EXAMINE,DO CORRECT METHOD
I MEAN DO LESS SYSTEMS,BUT CORRECTLY
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »