Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 weeks left - sapnekipari
I want to take my exam in a few weeks. But I feel like I can't remember anything. When I'm doing questions I know the answer and still choose something else, is this stress related or should I postpone the exam and study some more? I've gone thru kaplan videos, pass and first aid. I'm doing my second review of first aid and plan on taking the NBME once i finish my second review. I've also done the goljan lectures. The information is there but I can't seem to get it out when doing exams. Does anyone have any advice? I would really appreciate it.
can someone please help me?
m going thru same situation ,i think it happens ,m following astrategy it seems working,,,
keep on revising previous stuff for 4 hrs daily ,do 80 qs daily ,,rest new stuff,,,,,,,,,,[f everyone can do it,,,,,,we can sooooo
inshsaallah.
same position here.....3 weeks to go but i feel i am far from being ready...though mentally tired.I will always have a feeling that i could not give my best.i like ur strategy slick.....ill try to do that but iam allover the place...when i read physio,im thinking of patho and when i do patho iam thinking that i shud do biochem....all messed up.
Boy ,it seems we all are sailing in the same boat! iv had around 6 months of hardcore study, but all i reckon of now is that i will have to figure the ans there with common sense!
slated for endin march, i cant see all revision completed till then.
does any one know if the dvds are important, id skip the rev of dvds to compensate for the time.
ok so the thing that's working for me right is slowing down doing questions, take a few breaths telling myself i can do this and that i know the answer and then answer the question. I hope as I relax a bit more I'll do better. I'm not sure why we're going thru this but I pray that its b/c we care and have strong will to do well. I pray for all of us to succeed. Thank you for taking a few minutes to write.
hi, why dont you try to have a PRACTICE SESSIONS at the same prometric center you will taKE your actual exam. I helps lessen anxiety. GOOD LUCK...
hey is the practice session for free?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »